Thursday, October 10, 2013

THE FOREST FAIRIES, Part I

Annalisa and Arabella, the Forest Fairies*
Annalisa, I am worried about that young girl who lives alone in the dark tower.  You know, the one with the very long blonde hair.

Arabella, I know who you mean.  I think her name is Rapunzel.  I see her looking out the window when I fly by at night.  She must be very lonely.

And no one ever comes to visit her except that mean old witch, Hepzibah! And you know that nasty witch is too old to be her real mother, Sister.  She is so ancient she can't even fly!

I know.  That's why she makes poor Rapunzel put her long blonde braid out the window so she can climb up.  You know that must really hurt having your hair pulled like that.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your long hair."
You know what I would do, Annalisa; I would say NO! That dear girl must have a headache for days. It would give me the vapors having my hair yanked about like that.  We must help!

Yes,we must rescue Rapunzel from the dark tower. She can look for her real mother!

The fairy sisters were enraptured by their own
                   goodness!
*American Girl dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

This new blogger welcomes comments and thanks you in advance.