Monday, December 9, 2013

CHRISTMAS - 2013



The family gathers for my 70th birthday.
2013 was the year I turned 70 (I know I don't look a day over 69) and we celebrated with family and friends.  Jeanne and Sharon gave me a fantastic party and I shall always cherish the memories.


        
Monty, Murphy and Molly

Molly was a feral cat who lived in the woods near our condo.  I began feeding her every day and being a very bright girl,
she soon decided there
were lots of perks to 
domestication and she moved right in, totally ignoring the hissing from Monty. 

Later in the year I took a blogging class and then created
Flying by Moonlight ( found at lindamwillson.blogspot.com) and I have loved every minute of it.  I also joined a wonderful writing group at UNF and have been inspired to write poetry.
                                                      
Flying By Moonlight
I love Christmas--the lovely carols, the decorated trees, the gaily wrapped presents, Christmas dinner with family and the late Christmas Eve service at church with candlelight and an abundance of red flowers.  I wish all of you peace and love at this joyful holiday season.


Happy Holidays!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

This new blogger welcomes comments and thanks you in advance.