Sunday, February 22, 2015

SNOW WHITE FALLS ILL


 Snow White looked back at the overgrown castle and wondered if she would ever see it again.  If she became Queen, how would she restore the palace?  Would any of her people still be alive or would the plague take them all?


Snow White was filled with an unbearable sadness as she and the Huntsman rode deeper into the forest toward home.  The world of her happy childhood was gone forever; it lived on only in her memory.        
     
                 

Her tired mind began to wander.  She felt so hot! She saw her fairy friends floating in the sky; it was Winter now.  Snow White floated through the sky with the fairies as the snow drifted about them. She called out to the sisters, but they didn't seem to hear her. The snow...the snow did not cool her.  She drifted away into the blackness of the night...so hot

"Snow White fell ill on the long journey through the woods," said the Huntsman to the seven little men who clustered about her bed. "She grew fevered and cried out in her sleep. When I touched her face, I knew she had caught the plague from her poor father who is gone. I am so very tired myself...I think I will sit down for a while and rest before I go home."

The Huntsman collapsed into a chair and drank the cold water the leader of the little men gave him.  He could not recall his name...

The little men looked gravely at one another. The Huntsman had fallen ill as well.  They knew their simple herbs and potions could not heal their beloved Snow White and the Huntsman
The must send for the Fairy Queen!


"I am here, my friends and my magic is very powerful.  I will cure both of them.  Let us get to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This new blogger welcomes comments and thanks you in advance.